The Office of Emergency Management (OEM) coordinates the county response to disasters. OEM responsibilities are to alert and notify the appropriate agencies when a disaster strikes. Coordinating with all agencies that respond, ensuring that resources are available, ready to mobilize in times of a disaster. OEM provides and develops material to provide the public on preparedness. Such material include but are not limited to:
- Preparing makes sense for people with disabilities and special needs.
- Community Emergency response team (CERT)
- Every business should have a plan
- preparing your pets for emergencis make sense
- Preparing makes sense for older americans
Arkansas Department Emergency Management
Community Emergency Response