Skip to Main Content

District Court- Not Guilty Plea and Request for Court Date


District Court.jpg

The St Francis County District Court now allows people charged with offenses to fill out a form and send it to the court if they wish to plead Not Guilty and Request a trial on their charges.

If you wish to plead Not Guilty and wish to request a trial date. You can appear in court on your court date or fill out this form and return it to District Court.

Not Guilty Plea Form


Crime Tip Hotline
Submit Via Email